- Gillie, M., Dahli, R., Saunders, F.C. and Gibson, A. (2017) Use of rich-media resources by engineering undergraduates. European Journal of Engineering Education. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03043797.2017.1306488
2. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W. and Sherry, A.H. (2016) Responding to uncertainty: evidence for high reliability practices in large-scale, safety-critical projects. International Journal of Project Management, 34, 7, p1252-1265 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2016.06.008
3. Saunders, F.C., Sherry, A.H. & Gale, A.W. (2016) Dualities and dilemmas: contending with uncertainty in safety-critical projects, Construction Management and Economics. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2016.1196824
4. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W. & Sherry, A.H. (2016) Mapping the Multi-faceted: determinants of uncertainty in safety-critical projects, International Journal of Project Management 34,6, p1057-1070 DOI: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2016.02.003
5. Saunders, F.C. (2015) Toward high reliability project organising in safety-critical projects, Project Management Journal 46,3, p25-35 DOI: 10.1002/pmj.21498
6. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W & Sherry, A.H. (2015) Conceptualising Uncertainty in safety-critical projects: a practitioner perspective, International Journal of Project Management, 33,2, 467-478. DOI:10.1016/j.ijproman.2014.09.002
7. Saunders, F.C. & Hutt, I. (2014) Enhancing large-class teaching: a systematic comparison of rich-media materials. Higher Education Research and Development, DOI: 10.1080/07294360.2014.911261
8. Saunders, F. C. & Gale, A. W. (2012), Digital or didactic: using learning technology to confront the challenge of large cohort teaching. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 847–858.
- Gillie,M., Dahli,R., Saunders, F.C.& Gibson, A. (2016) How engineering undergraduates use rich-media resources. 6th International Symposium for Engineering Education, Sheffield, July 2016
2. Saunders, F.C. (2015) Illuminating the unknown: mapping project uncertainty in civil nuclear infrastructure. European Project Organising Conference, Edinburgh, June 24th –26th 2015.
3. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W. & Sherry. A.H. (2015). Mapping the multifaceted: identifying the determinants of uncertainty in safety-critical projects. European Academy of Management, Warsaw, June 17th -20th 2015.
4. Rubner, G. & Saunders,F.C. (2014) Student perspectives on formative feedback: An exploratory comparative study. International Symposium on Engineering Education. Manchester, 13th-14th September 2014
5. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W. & Sherry. A.H. (2013). Confronting uncertainty: perceptions and practices of project managers in safety-critical industries. EurOMA Conference, Dublin, June 7th-12th 2013.
6. Saunders, F.C., Gale, A.W. & Sherry. A.H. (2013) Understanding project uncertainty in safety-critical industries. PMI Global Congress, Istanbul, April 22nd -25th 2013.
7. Saunders, F.C. & Hutt, I. (2012) Richness,responsiveness and relationship: Using rich media materials to enhance teaching of core concepts. Innovation Practice and Research in Engineering Education: -. eScholarID:170327
8. Saunders, F.C., Jasper, M., Whitton, P. (2010) Promoting collaborative learning in engineering management education through the use of wikis: -. eScholarID:140521
9. Saunders, F.C. & Gale A. W. (2010) Using Web 2.0 in Large Cohort Project Management Education: Panacea or Empty Promise: – eScholarID:140518